ON SPECIAL TO CELEBRATE
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
This course is a practical guide about how to do the Identification of Hazards and doing a Risk Assessment.
Why do a risk assessment?
- It is a requirement by Law
- It will help you to take control of hazards and dangers in the workplace
- It will help reduce risks, incidents and accidents
- It makes personnel more safety conscious
- It assists you to set safety standards in the workplace
- It would help save costs as you would be proactive
A good HIRA requires the assistance and involvement of every person involved in the process or task, thus making the HIRA process a very pro-active process. Most of your incidents in the workplace can be avoided if you have good implementation of a successful HIRA process.